Am I the only one excited for Sunday’s favorites? I really enjoy sharing my weekly faves with you and according to the stats you do too. Last sunday was all about capes, ponchos, and wraps. If you’ve missed the post make sure to check it out here.
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten | Eleven | Twelve | Thirteen |
- If you’re on the market for a throw blanket , this Adam Lippes for Target reversible throw blanket might be just what you’re looking for. It comes in black/grey and red/black. With Christmas around the corner they could be great gifts too.
- I love everything about this coat. The patterns, prints and color make it perfect for this time of the year.
- This cute cashmere turban hat will keep you warm, but you’ll have to spurlge a little. Here is a similar one for much less.
- Who doesn’t love a good pair of flats, these ones are simple and very chic. You can get them in leopard too.
- I am always and forever in the mixing patterns mood. I had to add this gray sweater with little hearts patterns to my list.
- I know it’s getting cold, but you can definitely still rock this mini denim skirt. It goes up to US26 and comes in blue as well.
- Been eyeing this bag for a few weeks now. It’s definitely a spurlge for me. There is a much lower priced version here.
- On the hunt for over the knee boots? These ones are the business. They are available in both regular or wide calf.
- If you have a minute you should check the new arrivals on Eloquii. Everything is drool worthy.