When I heard the news that Canadian clothing retailer, Joe Fresh was launching a plus size line or I should say extending their line for its fall collection, I was excited, to say the least. I have squeezed myself in many of their pieces in the past so the news that some of the new merchandises will go up to size 3x was absolute music to my ears.
As a visible fat woman, plus size, whatever you want to call it, it’s always a win when a brand decides to add a plus size line or better yet simply extend their original line. It’s an acknowledgment that women like me love fashion and deserve to look good. And….. nothing like a one stop shop, grocery, and clothes shopping will be completed together.
What To Expect From The Joe Fresh Plus Size Line
This past weekend I took a special trip to my local superstore to check out the Fall line. The Joe Fresh plus size collection features everything from everyday basics to dressier pieces, many of them perfect for work. You’ll find a lot of textures and prints, because what is life without a little print?
- This line is not only an extension of the original line (not all pieces) but everything will be priced the same across sizes. No” PAY MORE” because you’re bigger.
- Prints, prints, and more prints!
- The line is super affordable
- Goes up to size 22 (3x)
- The extended sizes are available in store, unlike many other brands
- The pieces are true to size (in my opinion)
- Plenty of options for my office gals
- Add some denim (pant)to the line
- Extend the entire line to plus
- Give tall and short options in pants
Check out the entire selection here and tell me what you think.
Ever scroll through my Instagram feed and see something I’m wearing that you want? Just ‘LIKE’ my ltk-enabled Instagram photos you’ll receive an email with links to pieces I’m wearing. Just sign up once at LIKEtoKNOW.it to directly shop my Instagram feed.