A beautiful cloudy day at the most beautiful location ever! I just came back from a press trip from Grey County Ontario. I never knew such a beautiful place existed just a couple of hours north of Toronto. It was a fun filled weekend and we stopped at numerous places around Grey County including Coffin Ridge winery. For someone who has never been to a winery, I was very excited to say the least. I will share my travel experience with you in the next coming weeks.
Since I had a whole day of activities planned for the trip, I wanted to look cute and comfortable. I opted for this gorgeous pinstripes off the shoulder dress with ruffles overlay from Eloquii paired with my favorite converse. The good news is the dress is currently on sale for $39 with code (XOQ).
Whether you’re attending wine tasting in the city or spending the day at a winery, here are some some style tips to keep in mind.
- Wear comfy shoes- There will be lots of standing and walking
- Big hat and sunglasses- In case it’s very sunny
- A cute summer dress is a must during summer months
- The less you carry the better.
- Oh hey ! Don’t drink and drive.