Alright loves! It finally feels like Fall outside. I never knew I would be this excited for fall because I am a summer girl.
Yes ! This African girl does enjoy cool weather just not to cool.
Anyways, one of my friends who is also a plus size women called me to find out where she could find an affordable black trench coat. Hey, when you are a blogger you are supposed to know those things right? She called at the right time because I had just added one a little over $100 on my wishlist on Amazon.ca. I must confess that Amazon Canada is not the first place I checked when it came to shopping clothing let alone plus size. I am starting to love their offerings especially the Amazon’s Private Label. It’s a range of clothing and accessory brands that Amazon has created itself, to expand even further into the fashion industry. Here is the list of brands part of the private label
- Amazon Essentials: Basics made better, affordable products made for Men & Women (comes in plus)
- Lark & Ro: Geared towards working women, most items are under a $100 CAD price point (comes in plus)
- Goodthreads: Effortless, stylish, crafted with care – products for Men from shirts to pants
- Mae: Intimates brands with bralets, sleepwear, and more
- Button Down: Made-to-fit Men’s buttoned-down dress shirts
- Coastal Blue: A new wave of swimwear made for real life – size inclusive with a wide-range of plus sizes
- Paris Sunday: Fast-fashion geared towards millennial women
Below are few plus size items on my wishlist.